One-day Capsule Programme
- To educate farmers about the concept and need of organic farming.
- To familiarize them with the cost-effective and sustainable techniques of organic farming.
- To create awareness about organic farming amongst NGO’s, Government Officials, Teachers and Students and the public at large.
Topics covered :
- Introduction, concept and meaning of organic farming.
- Basic principles of organic farming and its implementation process.
- Importance of desi breed of cows in organic farming.
- Promotion of Group Farming and Organic Certification.
- Practical session on preparation of Bio-enhancers and Bio-pesticides.